- Creative and imaginative with an eye for color, balance, and layout
- Producers of clean, crisp, eye-appealing designs
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Solid knowledge of image editings and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Prepare rough drafts according to requirements
- Combine hand drawing
- and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
- Refine designs with illustration software
- Use various colors, graphics, and effects to better visualize each concept
- Format images using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Participate in design briefs with clients, editors, and/or marketers to identify their needs
- Define time and budget limitations
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and color standards
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns, and styles
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have creativity & good listening skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.