Team Galaxy was asked to design the UI for both the users and the Stash admin portal. Since this was fairly a new idea, there were several challenges.
- Grab the complete concept of how culinary apps work and what users expect.
- Fix issues with the wireframes that were presented by the client.
- Include features of meal restrictions, locked/unlocked items, etc. without overwhelming users.
The Stash team let us know their expectations from the app and presented us with initial wireframes. Here's how we went about designing the meal-planning app.
- We checked how contemporary apps are working and took notes on what needed improvement.
- We tweaked placements of the UI elements for a better overall UX.
- Features included so users can track inventory, manage shopping lists, and check meal ideas.
- Users can also put in dietary preferences, add meals to the meal queue, lock dietary items that are used regularly, etc.
- The admin portal encompassed features to manage users, send emails to users, etc.